Short Questions by Mr. Akhtar Abbas
- We are very thankful to Mr. Akhtar Abbas for sharing these short questions.
- These short questions are selected from previous 5 years papers of different boards. Solve these at your own to perform well in annual exams.
- Recommended book for these short questions is “Text Book of Algebra and Trigonometry Class XI (Punjab Textbook Board, Lahore)”
- Define rational numbers.
- Define complex numbers.
- Define complement of a set.
- Define the difference of two sets.
- Under what condition two matrices A and B are conformable for the product AB? Also what will be the order of AB?
- A die rolled. Find the probability that top show dots less than 5.
- Prove that cotα − tanα = 2cot2α.
For more please see the PDF of respective chapters.
- short-question-ch01-fsc-part1.pdf (150.8 KiB, 8733 downloads)
- short-question-ch02-fsc-part1.pdf (141.47 KiB, 1483 downloads)
- short-question-ch03-fsc-part1.pdf (146.16 KiB, 5272 downloads)
- short-question-ch04-fsc-part1.pdf (142.82 KiB, 6581 downloads)
- short-question-ch05-fsc-part1.pdf (119.42 KiB, 5599 downloads)
- short-question-ch06-fsc-part1.pdf (154.85 KiB, 6383 downloads)
- short-question-ch07-fsc-part1.pdf (128.73 KiB, 4678 downloads)
- short-question-ch09-to-ch14-fsc-part1.pdf (164.09 KiB, 7130 downloads)