Participate & Earn Money
If you have written notes, then why not share on MathCity.org with others. This is your help to mathematics students and teachers (یہ صدقہ جاریہ ہے). You may send us hard copies, we will return your notes after scanning and publish it on MathCity.org. Please contact webmaster for more information.
- The material given on MathCity.org is free and publish to help the students to learn Mathematics. It will take a lot of time to manage this website and prepare new material to publish on this website. The MathCity.org generate its revenue from Ads and Donations. The big problem is not to generate revenue but to get new and updated material to publish on MathCity.org.
- From May 2008, MathCity.org has adopted a new policy in which MathCity.org will pay money to persons who will participate to update/run MathCity.org to encourage the peoples to be a part of MathCity.org.
How to participate?
- If you think that you have material/solutions/notes, which is useful for the students living in Pakistan for FSc, BSc, MSc or Higher Level in the subject of Mathematics then you may send us to publish on this website.
- It may be Solutions, Notes, Model Paper, Old Papers or something else useful for above mentioned levels.
- Only electronic form of material is acceptable (In PDF, Word , Images or Scanned Images). If you have hard copy, you can ask to webmaster.
- You may publish your own Notes, Model Papers or something else for FSc, BSc, MSc or Higher Level.
- You may publish old papers/model papers of different boards or universities by converting hard form in electronics form.
How much MathCity.org will pay you?
- MathCity.org will pay the amount according to the material and demand of the material on the website. You can ask to Administrator of MathCity.org for the worth of your material. Remember that MathCity.org is a non-profit organization and it will never sell your material, it will just publish to help others.
Top requirements at this time.
- Model/Old Papers for FSc for Federal Board and other boards (Official and unofficial)
- Model/Old Papers for BSc for University of Punjab, Lahore, University of Sargodha, Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan and etc.
- Model/Old Papers and Notes for M.Sc. Mathematics.
- Old Paper for M.Phil for different universities.
- Notes (Solutions) for FSc and BSc in the subject of Mathematics
|Notes of Calculus with Analytic Geometry||PKR 600 for each chapter + (Scanning charges or courier charges)|
|Notes of Mathematical Method||PKR 600 for each chapter + (Scanning charges or courier charges)|
|Classical Mechanics by Q.K. Ghori||PKR 700 for each chapter + (Scanning charges or courier charges)|
|The amount written above is negotiable. If you think you have good notes of above mentioned books even written by you or any other professor then you can contact us from here.|