Fundamental of Complex Analysis (Solutions of Some Exercises)
Solutions of some exercises from Fundamental of Complex Analysis written by Dr. M. Iqbal and published by Ilmi Kitab Khana, Lahore- PAKISTAN. These are handwritten notes by Prof.(Rtd) Muhammad Saleem.
This book covers most of the fundamental topics on complex analysis. We don't recommend this book to learn deep about complex numbers and functions. But this book has wide readers in Pakistan. This book contains lot of questions and this is a reason that many teachers consider it to make question paper from this book specially for annual system examination.
This book covers many notions but we are mentioning here the most important ones.
- Basic concepts and complex numbers.
- Limit, continuity and differentiability of complex functions.
- Uniform continuity.
- Analytic or regular or holomorphic functions.
- Harmonic functions.
- Laplace equation in polar form.
- Elementary functions.
- Complex Integration.
- Power series and related theorems.
- Taylors' theorem
- Maclaurins' series
- Laurents' theorem
- Singularities and calculus of residues
- Zero of a function
- Residue at pole
- and etc.
View online or download
Notes of other papers